Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Music Video Tuesday

       
If you are native to the Midwest it is no secret that we have had our fair share of rain in these last few weeks. Dark clouds, thunderstorms, and floods have made me appreciate the sunny rays of states such as Florida. This coming weekend my love is having a bachelor party in the keys and I am super jealous! Believe me, I am not one of those girls wanting a phone call check-in during his bachelor party weekend but I do want to slip into the suitcase so I can steal some sun rays!!!!
I hope you enjoy this video by Hey Marseilles and if they catch your musical ear, make sure to check out their other soundtracks (To Travels & Trunks is really great)!

1 comment:

  1. Flex belt is accommodating and easy to use.

    Visit my webpage: Flex belt reviews

    ReplyDelete