Thursday, April 25, 2013

Drink Recipe: Gin + Juice

I was introduced to the regular ol' Gin and Tonic cocktail years back when I was trying to find a better option then the Amaretto Stone Sour (a new drinkers beginner cocktail). I quickly fell in love with the clean crisp taste but lately I have become a bit bored and wanted to try and spice up this great drink. This is how the Gin and Juice concoction was created! 
2 oz gin
4 oz blood orange soda
1 oz fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
2 grapefruit wedges

Pour the gin and the orange soda into a highball glass filled with ice cubes. Squeeze the grapefruit juice on top and garnish with the grapefruit wedge (let one float in the glass). Stir with your favorite fun straw!


This drink was a success and after a few glasses of our Gin and Juice concoction, we where all laughing and toasting to our day which was filled with sun shine (about time for the Midwest)! Cheers everyone:)

1 comment:

  1. Obviously I like the web-site but you have to look at the orthography on quite a few of your
    posts. Many of them are filled with orthography problems
    and I find it extremely irritating, to tell the truth.
    Nevertheless my wish is to keep returning as your material is awesome.
    Specifically, I love the post regarding car rental in houston hobby airport.


    Here is my homepage; Car Hire In Alicante

    ReplyDelete