Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Music Video Tuesday

      
If everyone had to choose a soundtrack for the moods in their daily life, this tune would be my "need to get my ass moving" tune! If I am slumped over and have no energy or if I need to be inspired, Florence + The Machines song "Cosmic Love" pumps me up. 

I have to admit that her videos always leave me wondering if she is really as dramatic or theatrical in her daily life as she is on tape, but there is no arguing that her voice can move the soul. 
Please enjoy, and as always have a healthy and happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web page, as i wish for enjoyment,
    as this this web page conations really nice funny information too.
    Also visit my website ; http://boligityrkia.net/

    ReplyDelete