Friday, October 12, 2012

Recipe: Hummus, Avocado, & Tomato Toast

Throughout this past year I have changed my eating habits drastically, mostly for personal health reasons, but as time went on I started feeling more energetic. This is when I realised that it does matter on what you put in your body.
Always looking for lunch options other then a salad which is usually my go-to meal, I decided to try a vegetarian sandwich with a few simple ingredients I already had in my refrigerator.  The "Hummus, Avocado, & Tomato Toast" was born, and I was so excited about the creation that I couldn't wait to share it with you!
Recipe: Hummus, Avocado, & Tomato Toast

Ingredients:
1 Whole Grain English Muffin
Slices of Tomato
Slices of Avocado- lightly salted
Hummus- original flavor
Parmesan Cheese

Toast your English muffin and add a decent coating of hummus to each side. Slice the avocado and tomato and layer on the toast. Lightly salt and pepper and sprinkle the shredded Parmesan cheese on top (optional). Crunch away and be prepared to enjoy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment