Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Meet Krystal

My youngest sister has been a student at SCAD University for the past few years perfecting her love of crafts and art. In her first year she dove head first and fell in love with fashion accessories with a focus on handbags & shoes. Now finishing up her degree this year she was honored by being entered in the InStyle Independent Handbag contest. (below is the entered handbag)
Hand cut leather, stitched, burned, stretched, and stained. This leather laptop case is simply gorgeous and your not going to believe it, but SHE WON! This means she will be designing her very own handbag collection! 
What is in store for this little lady is endless possibilities and we couldn't be more excited and proud of her. Making shoes, helmets, and enjoying life is what this gal is all about. You can view a little piece of her world here, oh, and once more....CONGRATULATIONS KRYSTAL!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm so excited for her, can't wait to see what God has in store for Krystal as she walks with him and explores her talent more! Yay Krystal! And beautiful post by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have such cute things at your store. I won your recent giveaway hosted by Mara from mlovesm and I was told I would be contacted by you. Hope to hear from you soon!!

    memoriesoftimespast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is amazing! I cant wait til her collection comes out.
    -Edmarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thank you so much Renee!!! :)

    ReplyDelete